Joinable Bike Stand
UrbanVelo Bike Stands For 1 to 10+ bikes.
Units are strong, made of tubular steel and have been powder coated.
Each unit is 380mm x 330mm and when joined 40mm of one rack slides into the next. So 2 racks are 720mm wide, 3 racks 1060mm, etc.
All standard bikes will fit in - road, hybrid, MTB with maximum tyre width of approximately 55mm.
- tubular steel construction
- black painted
- Great Rack! Review by Rich
- I bought 4 of these to organise my garage, we have a number of bikes and now they are all neat and tidy and my kids know where their bike goes and they can get their bike out themselves. Works well on bike size from 16'' - 26''. (Posted on 14/06/13)
- Great product, quick delivery! Review by Jarrod
- This rack is an affordable and handy bike stand to use at home. The price is amazing and my order was processed really fast (it arrived within 36 hours of an order placed on a Sunday!) (Posted on 4/06/13)
- excellent value Review by Trevor
- this is now my 3rd lot of 10 bike stands I have purchased from you in the past 3 years for our primary school. The old stands are scratched up but are still working perfectly after all of this time and rough use. They have saved us 100's of dollars compared to other types that have been quoted to us. (Posted on 22/05/13)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.