Size Guide for waist measurements:
|S||28 - 30||71 - 76|
|M||30 - 32||76 - 81|
|L||32 - 34||81 - 86|
|XL||34 - 36||86 - 91|
|XXL||36 - 39||91 - 99|
|3XL||39 - 41||99 - 103|
|4XL||41 - 46||103 - 115|
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
- Padding and value Review by Paddo
- Great value, and the padding is all you could want. (Posted on 23/08/13)
- Good value Review by Tezza the terrier
Purchased a large pair of these early 2012. Still wearing well.
Only problem I have come across sizing is a bit small and therefore I purchased a pair of Large Gistalia from Velogear and their sizing is a bit more comfortable. Maybe if I lose some more weight the Crossroads will be a bit more comfortable. (Posted on 28/05/13)
- Best value for money around Review by Tarmac Terrorist
- I have been using these short for over two years now, I commute by bike so I have several pairs. I previously used Tioga and these are comparable in comfort and quality. (Posted on 13/05/13)
- Excellent product Review by Chris
- Comfortable and durable. I am buying another pair now. (Posted on 5/04/13)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Why wear bike shorts?
Many factors determine a rider's comfort whilst cycling, such as bike fit and seat style, but one of the basics to ensure saddle comfort is a good pair of cycling knicks. Depending on how frequently you ride will determine whether you need more than one pair of shorts or bib knicks.
Prices of cycling shorts and bib shorts vary greatly, this is due to the types of fabrics, fit and overall construction of the item...but a general rule of thumb is...... the more you pay the better quality of the cycling knicks.
So once you have worked out whom you wish to purchase your cycling shorts from, then first apply your budget, then choose your bike shorts..you generally won't go wrong!