Double Padded Bike Shorts - Gist
Premium Italian Gist cycling shorts with superior doublePad DuPont Chamois.
This special chamois features 15mm thick, specially designed pads to fit under your butt cheeks - for added comfort.
Italian Lycra is used in the making of this garment, so a great feel and fit are ensured.
You can get cheaper cycling shorts... but if comfort is paramount, then these will be hard to beat!
- 8 panel
- Great shape, movement & fit
- Leg grippers
- Contoured extra thick DuPont chamois padding
- Quality Italian Lycra
Size Guide for waist measurements:
|S||28 - 30||71 - 76|
|M||30 - 32||76 - 81|
|L||32 - 34||81 - 86|
|XL||34 - 36||86 - 91|
|XXL||36 - 39||91 - 99|
|XXXL||39 - 46||99 - 115|
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
- Very comfortable Review by Gaffable
- Fantastic padding. I'm now able to ride my hybrid bike for three hours without any discomfort at all. (Posted on 29/05/13)
- Really good fit Review by Mic
I ordered these pants in medium first. They came in record time, but they were too big as I have too boney a bum. I sent them back and they replaced them in record time again. This time they fit awesomely.
I would definately recommend this product. (Posted on 23/05/13)
- Gist shorts Review by Kevin
- I liked these shorts so much i purchased a second pair. Very comfortable especially when i found out not to wear undies with them. (Posted on 23/05/13)
- well done Gist Review by Skinny Love
- It looks like I am the first skinny person to post a comment on these shorts! Having a boney bum I have always found normal bike pants a bit uncomfortable..so I tried these. Well I have been impressed..really nice lycra, nice cut to the panels and the padding is certainly the thickest I have seem..nice and comfortable but you still get good feel with the saddle - it does not feel like you are sitting on a cushion disconnected from your bike. Well done Gist. (Posted on 5/05/13)
- Gist shorts Review by Kevin
- These are the best shorts I own with there thicker & firmer padding. I have another pair of Gist shorts that are a lower grade & the difference is huge for a slight price differance. Taking into account i'm fat these shorts fit very well & are very comfortable on my 50 km plus rides. These are very good especially for the price. (Posted on 30/04/13)
- possibly the best shorts I've had Review by Vic
Ok I am getting a bit fat and old so went for a pair of these doublepad shorts. Wow! I have now ridden in them for a week and must say they are the nicest shorts I have ridden in memory.
The padding is thicker than normal, but not squelchy thick they still seat nicely with good seat feel still - just a tad comfier. The material is nice and soft with good tactility. Very very comfortable to wear...reccomend these highly..and at the price a steal! (Posted on 18/04/13)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.