Baggy Style Bike Shorts - Crossroads
Constructed in micro-polyester a soft feeling, comfortable and strong material.
Commonly identified as mountain bike clothing, baggy bike shorts are also used by commuters, tourers and by anyone who doesn't want to be seen in lycra!
The shorts comprise of 2 parts:
1. An outer shell and
2. An inner short with padding
This system is only available in better quality shorts and its advantages over 1 piece shorts are; they are more comfortable, if the shorts become wet the inner can be pulled out and dried separately - thus allowing a quicker drying time. If touring the outer short can be worn by themselves.
- Quick drying
- 4 pockets
- Inner and outer short
- Inner short - Made from lycra and contains a Coolmax sanitized padded chamois
- Semi elasticized waist
- Available in black or grey
Note - The 2012 Model shorts have changed slightly to the main image. The actual shorts can be seen in the secondary pictures on the models.
These shorts have a very lean fit so we recommend going atleast one size bigger than your standard Australian size. Please follow the size guide below carefully to determine the best size.
Size Guide for waist measurements:
|Australian Size||inches||Select Size|
|XS||26 - 28||S|
|S||28 - 30||M|
|M||30 - 32||L|
|L||32 - 34||XL|
|XL||34 - 36||XXL|
|XXL||36 - 39||3XL|
|3XL||39 - 42||4XL|
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
- Comfortable and great value Review by Anthony
- These are super comfortable and they dry in no time! Highly recomended. (Posted on 9/11/13)
- Very Comfortable shorts Review by Toney
- I have found these shorts to be equal in comfort & quality to much more expensive brands in the shops. (Posted on 14/06/13)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.