Pre Winter Cycling Gloves
These cycling winter gloves are made in Italy by Gist. They are produced from super roubaix material and are lighter, more flexible and not quite as warm as our Windtex Gloves. They are suitable if you prefer a more molded, fitted glove with more "finger feel" than a heavier Winter Glove.
- Anti-slip gear change pads on fingers
- Anti-slip palm
- Reflective logos
- Long cuff
To check your glove size, measure around your hand, just above your palm as pictured above.
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the winter gloves do not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
- Oh so comfy! Review by octopus vomit
Having never done much riding before these gloves were perfect for taking the chill out of those early morning rides!
Good quality, great price! What more would you want! (Posted on 17/09/13)
- amazing Review by Ian
- amazing quality for the price. love the look of them too. (Posted on 17/06/13)
- Not too thick & cumbersome Review by Geoff
- I have had these for 3 weeks now and love them. They repalced a thicker pair of winter gloves and I much prefer these. Keep me warm enough...but I can still use my finger! Price is reasonable, especially considering they were Free Shipping! (Posted on 31/05/13)
- Love these on cold winter mornings Review by Tarmac Terrorist
- This will be my second winter with this pair, I commute by bike so I love these on the cold winter mornings. Comfortable and durable. The XXL work for me and I take a 4XL in other gloves. (Posted on 13/05/13)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.