These cycling gloves are made by GistItalia from 100% Windtex Windstopper material.
- Reinforced and anti-slip gear change pads on fingers
- Anti-slip palm
- Reflective side panels and finger tips
- Adjustable velcro strap closure
- Water resistant
- Light weight
- Soft and comfortable, yet extremely durable
- Can be used for a variety of sports
- Available in black or blue
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL
To check your glove size, measure around your hand, just above your palm as pictured above.
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
- Toasty warm gloves Review by Walco1956
- I have long finger gloves but my fingers still almost froze on these single digit (no pun intended) mornings. The Windtex gloves are the answer. Wore them on an early ride at around 7 deg and my hands were warm. They are fairly thick with long gauntlets but braking and gear changing was not a problem. Recommended if cold hands is an issue. (Posted on 30/06/13)
- durable and reliable Review by Jack
I have had these for a couple years now and they have held up well.
Durable and reliable and very comfortable and warm too.
Italian gloves for under $50 plus free shipping is unheard of
Well done once again Velogear! (Posted on 17/06/13)
- Nice and warm Review by Alison
- I bought a pair of Size S and they fitted well. They are actually not too bulky but very warm. After an hour in the rain my hands are still warm so they are doing what I wanted them to do. The last winter gloves I bought at a shop ( similar quality I would say) cost $85...so these are a bargain. (Posted on 31/05/13)
- excellent gloves Review by RogerJ
- I ride to work 3 days a week all year so use these gloves a lot. They are well made, comfortable and warm. thjey are not too thick so I still get good feel for changing gears. Very nice gloves at a reasobable price...with free shipping..great (Posted on 27/05/13)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.