Crossroads Brand waterproof and hi visibility designed cycling jacket to keep you warm.
2 layer construction: An outer waterproof layer and a breathable, warming and comfortable polyester liner.
- 100% Waterproof (w/r+ 1000mm)
- High neck with zip cover tag to prevent zip tag hitting chin. This years jacket (photo is 2011 Model) has a Super Roubaix neck liner added for added warmth and comfort
- Long cycling tail
- 2 zippered pockets, small chest pocket and large rear pocket across back
- 3 ventilation ports - A zippered ventilation port under each arm and a large velcro tabbed ventilation flap across the middle of the back allows excess heat to be released
- 3M reflective piping used extensively on the full length of the arms, full length of the front zip, chest stripes, and large rear strip used on the rear pocket cover
- Hip drawstrings - jacket can be tightened around the hips
- Elasticized wrist bands
Sizing is typical Australian and the cut of this cycle jacket is a casual fit and reasonably generous. If you normally wear size M tops then choose size M.
A staff member 183cm tall and 90kg, normally wears XL tops. He found XL in this jacket a good fit. He wore a T Shirt plus a winter jersey underneath and still had a bit of room to move.
|Select Size||Chest*||Waist**||Sleeve Length***|
* Chest measurement is armpit to armpit diameter (cms)
** Waist measurement is unstretched waist circumference (cms)
*** Sleeve length is taken from the neck seam (cms)
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
- Fantastic value & great jacket Review by damian
Got this to replace a great lightweight jacket. At first I was disappointed as I was expecting a light weight one. I finally made myself use it in conditions I knew would test the jacket. I had a plan B short cut home just in case I got wet through. Was i wrong or what! 30 minutes into the ride the skies opened up and did do for the next 30 minutes, where I could have used my plan B. Needless to say I was all dry and continue on in the rain for another 1 hour and a half. rain was about as heavy as the need for fast intermittent wiper blades.
Rain coat was great. It's a little heavy in the design (not the weight) but works in its favour for continually heavy rain. Would i buy again? Yep.
(Posted on 12/08/13)
- Great piece of clothing, fantastic price Review by Paul
- Very good jacket, have used in heavy rain and cold weather conditions. The jacket performed better than expected, would highly recommend. (Posted on 18/07/13)
- Great buy for a great rain jacket! Review by Mario
- This recent purchase has been utilised rather frequently lately and I tell you it is just fantastic. The jacket fits me perfectly & keeps out the cold air & rain arriving after the 18km ride nice & warm. (Posted on 26/05/13)
- Great value jacket Review by Damo
- Highly visible. Comfortable (nice neck liner!) and ventilated. Not clear in the pic but inner liner is a sports mesh material for body and sleeves if anyone is wondering. Sizing recommendations worked well for me - perfect fit. Great value for money jacket. (Posted on 3/05/13)
- No muggy feel Review by tim
- This is a great product, you don't get that steamy feel inside. Wife is very happy I am so visible on those early morning rides too (Posted on 12/04/13)
- Fantastic value & great jacket Review by Ron
- I use this jacket all the time. Keeps the cold out, it's lightweight & breathable, great fit & very waterproof. I would definitely recommened this jacket. (Posted on 5/04/13)
- Great cold weather jacket Review by Jeff
- Luv this jacket when the Melbourne weather turns nasty, good ventilation, large rear pocket & handy front breast pocket. (Posted on 5/04/13)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.