- Bikeskin brand
- Reflective 3M piping to enhance visibility at night
- Long tail so suitable for cycling
- Lightweight, only 80grams!!
- Suitable for all weather conditions
Material is very stretchy both ways, similar to but not as stretchable as lycra - thus can be worn tight with comfort and movement, or else loose as in the picture above.
Folds up to a tiny package that can fit in a larger style under the seat bag and easily fits into a jersey rear pocket. Perfect for cycling, hiking, walking or other outdoor activities.
This cycle jackets material has a reasonable degree of stretch and can be worn tight or loose. The sizing is Australian. An in house rider weighs 90 kg, is 184cm tall and normally wears XL clothes. He found an XL in this rain jacket the perfect fit.
|Australian Mens Size||Australian Womens Size||Select Size|
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
- Has become my main jacket! Review by Shaun
Surprisingly, this light weight jacket is now my favourite. It folds to nearly nothing in my bag (literally keep it in a zip lock bag) so I keep it with me on all my commutes. It offers good wind protection but does not retain too much heat. I find I can easily layer underneath to match the morning chill and open it up to adjust my temp on the ride. Lastly, it is waterproof. So far no leaks!
Great value for money.
(Posted on 23/05/13)
- seriously great for the price Review by Simo
- This is a seriously good jacket for the price. I had one of these type of jackets but from a different manufacturer. I think i paid about $150-$200 for it. I then bought this one from Velogear for under $40 including Free Shipping. It is exactly the same to me but without the expensive price tag. A seriously happy customer Velogear! (Posted on 23/04/13)
- as light as they get Review by david
really enjoy the lightness of this. would be better with pockets or back pocket but good all rounder.
(Posted on 22/04/13)
- Excellent value Review by Paul
This is a great lightweight Jacket. Because of the lightweight its easy to fold carry in your back pocket on those days when rain is imminent.
It is also quite waterproof, keeping all but the heaviest rain off.
The fabric allows body heat to be dissipated quite well- you don't get all hot and sweaty as you do with some nylon types.
The material is quite transparent.
Only minor con is no pocket. (Posted on 6/04/13)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.