Full Length Cycling Bib Tights -
During a sourcing trip to Italy we came across the factory that makes many of the popular Italian brand cycling clothing. We now get them to produce for us.
Ideal for the coldest winter mornings, these bib pants are made from fleecy lined Super Roubaix.
- Elasticized lycra
- 8 panel construction
- Coolmax pro-series sanitized padded chamois
- Foot stirrups
- Front zipper
Normal Retail for this item is $220, but due to our direct deal you can purchase these at 60% off RRP.
Size Guide for waist measurements:
|S||28 - 30||71 - 76|
|M||30 - 32||76 - 81|
|L||32 - 34||81 - 86|
|XL||34 - 36||86 - 91|
|XXL||36 - 39||91 - 99|
|XXXL||39 - 46||99 - 115|
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
- best I have had Review by Alex D
- I bought these tights 2 weeks ago and am delighted with them. Warm, comfortable, well made! They are as good as anything I have ever had but at 1/2 the price. All in all the best bib longs I have had. (Posted on 27/05/13)
- fantastic bibs, really good quality Review by Josh L
What can I say? The title says it all. Made in Italy. The product is fantastic.
I have paid alot more for bibs before but these are by far the best i have ever had.
The fit is great, the bibs are so nice on your skin. They do the job very well (Posted on 24/04/13)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.