Alloy Cycle Rollers
Seiki brand indoor rollers engineered in Taiwan.
- Suitable for Road 700c or 26" MTB bikes
- Precision lathed 85mm diameter alloy rollers
- Rollers fold in half for easy storage
- At only 6.5kg are easy to transport around
- Lifetime Guarantee
Replacement roller belts held in stock.
- good buy for the price Review by Ryder
I am using my aluminum rollers for exercise. For me, the rollers were easy to get used to. They are light weight, fold in half for easy storage and are easy to set up. I received them just 2 days after ordering them and they came assembled. All very easy. They are well made and I consider them a good buy for the price paid.
(Posted on 3/06/13)
- love them Review by Nick
- tossed up between a fluid trainer and these bike rollers. Was on a budget so went for these. A bit more of a learning curve than I thought but am now using them ( fairly) comfortably. They are though a joy to use! I can't compare them to any other brand but they are as cheap as any other rollers available online, and having bought from you guys several times already, was confident that they would be at least good quality....which they are. (Posted on 18/05/13)
- very sturdy rollers Review by Thomas
sunday i decided i wanted to buy a set of rollers... sunday night i bought them from velogear
wednesday morning THEY ARRIVED! kudos to velogear!
anyway, i was impressed at the shipping speed
had a shot at them just now... one slightly out of true wheel later (however still ridable) and I have the hang of them.
i think ill still be inbetween a doorway for a while yet however.
ANYWAY, just thought i would mention that they are a good product. very sturdy for someone my size (about 85kgs). I've read a lot that the resistance is minimal on the rollers, this seems true (there is some resistance however but i guess you would get more out of a mag trainer in that respect) BUT this would by no means stop you from getting a good cardio workout.
From the perspective of someone who has only clocked up about 300kms on the road bike (about 50/50 hills and commuting), they are just what i need. Good cardio workout on study breaks and in the ten minutes i was messing with them i did feel it in my legs just as I would on a flat road...
(Posted on 19/04/13)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Q. I am looking at buying a fluid trainer or a set of rollers, which are better?
A. If you're interested in aerobic work, smoothing out your pedaling stroke, improving your balance/form, and working base mileage, get rollers. If you want to do more varied training, do intervals/strength work, or need something you can transport to events for warming-up, get a trainer. Ideally, get both!
Q. How hard is to learn to use these?
A. You can learn to ride rollers in about 3-4 sessions. Your skills remain a little dicey for a couple of weeks, give or take, but it's not really a problem. start out in a doorway or against a wall, and you'll be fine. If you are still worried then purchase a set of the front fork stabilizers.
Seiki Bicycle Rollers Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Frame: Lifetime - as long as you own the product
Rollers: Lifetime - as long as you own the product
Seiki warrants your bike training rollers to be free of any defects in material or workmanship and a lifetime warranty applies to the roller trainer frame and rollers.
This warranty does not apply to consumable wear and tear parts such as leg rubbers, brackets and cables.
Nor does the warranty apply to damage through misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, or unauthorized modification.
Incidental and consequential damages are not covered, and there are no other warranties, expressed or implied.
This warranty applies to the original owner only. Retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
Roller cables are available as a spare part.
Seiki Bike Rollers
Watch your fitness and bike handling skills improve when you add Seiki cycling rollers to your training program.
Why Use A Bike Roller?
You'll increase your balance, control and ability to ride a straight line, all of which translate to more efficiency, power and technique on the road.
And because you have to pedal 100% of the time to balance your bike, you get an amazing workout, whether you choose to go at an easy spin or a more intense pace.
After a winter on rollers you'll be poised to lead the pack in the spring.
Many serious cyclists prefer bike rollers for several reasons:
1. Cycling rollers help riders practice proper riding form. Other indoor trainers allow riders to stomp on the pedals with little regard to form or control, whilst rollers demand riders spin the pedals in a smooth fashion.
2. Bicycle rollers train cyclists to ride in a straight line. Beginners often have difficulty riding straight, a dangerous trait when riding in traffic or groups. Rollers help you finely tune your balance, necessary for the close quarters of a peleton, as they don't tolerate much side to side movement, forcing the cyclist to ride straight... or fall off!