Banjo Brothers Seat Bag
Great for a road bike or can be used on a mountain bike if just carrying the basics.
- Volume: 0.6L
- Size: 15cm L x 10cm W x 7cm H
- Heavy duty 840 denier nylon material
- Wide opening design for easier access
- Flap hinges up from bottom to keep contents in place
- 360 degree reflective piping
- Rear light holder loop
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Your bag is built to be used in rain or shine. If it gets dirty, clean it with soap and water and air dry. Otherwise, enjoy the patina that says “A little rain never stops me”. Do not put it in the dryer unless you want it to melt. Solvents can and will deteriorate the synthetic fibers. Sustained exposure to sunlight will also cause some fading and deterioration to all fabrics. We can’t defeat the laws of chemistry and physics, but we do our best to resist them.