Micro LED Rear Bike Light
Single led rear red light. Hardly bigger than its own battery!
Versatile micro led with easy fitting stretch band.
Surprisingly bright, visible for approximately 750m.
- 2 Functions: Flashing | Steady
- Size: 50mm L x 30mm W x 10mm H
- Batteries included
- Can be fitted anywhere on your bike, helmet, back pack, rear rack or bag
- Can be fitted to any bike, even our beach cruiser bikes
- Inexpensive and small. Review by Raymond
Compact rear light. Connected it quickly and easily to my helmet with the supplied band. I use it as a secondary rear light, but you could get away with just having it as your one rear light.
(Posted on 2/07/13)
- Perfect!! Review by Sarah
- Just what I needed.....fast delivery and easy to fit. I have a bike basket and the fitting on this light threaded through the mesh and looped around to fit back through and hook on to itself. Perfect!! (Posted on 24/06/13)
- bright and cheap Review by Pete
- I purchased one of these little lights to hang off my backpack as a second rear light. It is actually quite bright in the dark! Excellent price. (Posted on 12/06/13)
- bright, handy and so cheap Review by Marty
- I bought 2 to fit to my pack and seatpost to increase visibilty, They are actually quite bright and very easy to put on and off. (Posted on 22/05/13)
- Great little light... I will be back for some more Review by Barry
- Can't go wrong with these. Small, bright and easy to take on and off my bike. What a bargain. I will be back for more... (Posted on 23/04/13)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.