Cycling Arm Warmers - Made In Italy
Gistitalia arm warmers are a unisex item and can be won by men and women.
Protect your arms from the cool morning air with these arm warmers. These arm warmers fold up easily and tightly to fit into your pocket as you warm up.
These warmers are made from Roubaix Plus which is very comfortable, strong, stretchy and air permeable. The inside is brushed and hence is soft against the skin. The arm warmers have a gripper on the upper arm to keep them from falling down.
Measurements below are for the UNSTRETCHED ITEM. Your top arm circumference needs to be larger than the size you are buying so that the warmer grips on and stays up.
|S - M||47||22||14||Small to average women & small men|
|L - XL||49||25||16||Average to large men|
* Unstretched length in cm
** Unstretched circumference in cm
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
- soft adn great value Review by Danny
Seriously soft, nice and warm and extremely comfortable. Exactly what you need in an arm warmer. The Italians have done it again!
Another great value product for the price... (Posted on 14/06/13)
- these are good Review by Steve
- I am happy with my purchase. The warmers are comfortable, don't slip down and fit well. The material is quite fine yet certainly warm and nice quality. All in all very good value for the price paid. (Posted on 31/05/13)
- a cut above the norm Review by Thomas
- I have always bought cheaper arm warmers but got these as a present. The material is really nice and feels good on my skin, they are warm and they stay up..unlike my old cheapies. Looking at the price they are only a few$ more than what I have paid in the past...so pretty good value I'd say! (Posted on 27/05/13)
- Great fit and comfort Review by Suz
- Purchased these arm warmers in white and they are very comfortable, they don't slip down and are not too hot after 30/40 kms. Great value for money. (Posted on 12/04/13)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.