The 2XU Compression Short is engineered for activities requiring support to the major upper leg muscles – reducing vibration, improving alignment and protecting against damage and fatigue. A popular piece for exercise, ball sports, training and competition. Can be worn on it’s own or as a base layer.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
Following extensive ongoing research + consultation with the world's finest athletes + sporting institutes, 2XU is proud to present PWX - a collection of premium Compression fabrics engineered to offer optimal POWER, WEIGHT + FLEXIBILITY in perfect equilibrium depending on your needs.
Each PWX fabric features high grade elastomeric yarns + a superior grade circular knit structure to allow 360 degree stretch, unsurpassed power + flexibility.
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Internal key pocket for essentials.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.