Made in Germany to a regime of lower production of C02 emissions with 100% recyclable materials.
With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionised the bicycle lock and established an entirely new type of bike lock – the folding lock. The bike locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date.
Light-weight flexibility in a compact design.
- 5 mm steel bars, with plastic coating to prevent damage to your bike's paintwork
- Soft bar coating is produced with biodegradable natural fibres
- Link construction allows compact folding
- The bars and the lock body are made of ABUS light material
- Bars are linked with special extra strong rivets
- Premium cylinder for high protection against manipulations, eg picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Easy transport thanks to a practical rattle-free bag
- Weight 1220 gm
- 90cm loop
- Natural textile lock cover
- 100% recyclable
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Abus Eco Friendly Bike Locks
Innovative, corrosion-resistant coatings, high-quality materials for a long lifespan, lubricants suitable for use in the food industry, PVC-free vinyl coverings, packaging made from recycled and recyclable material – these "ingredients" form the basis for the new ABUS ECOLUTION™" product range. With an approach that is consistently committed to ecological protection, we are making a clear statement in support of the environment, while catering for the growing demand for sustainable and ecologically effective products.
Waste-free production as part of the sustainable concept
It is not only the padlocks themselves that are distinguished by their environmental friendliness. Waste-free production of the locks is also part of the comprehensive ABUS ECOLUTION™ concept – the so-called "zero waste policy", in which the materials are collected, recycled or re-used.
Active environmental protection through cooperation with nature conservation organisations
As a further environmental benefit, ABUS donates 0.50 Euros for each padlock sold, to nature conservation organisations and associated projects. In Germany, for example, it is supporting a NABU (The Nature and Biodiversity Conservation Union) project for rainforest conservation in Ethiopia. Now covering a total area of less than 2.000 square kilometres, these forests serve as life-giving water reservoirs for the entire region.