Allen Deluxe 2 Bike Spare Tyre Rack
This Deluxe Spare Tyre Rack quickly straps to your spare tire and is easily removed in seconds. It has solid support and individual tie-down cradles for 2 bikes. Top Tube Bike Adapter also available separately.
- Designed to attach to rear mounted tyre on 4 wheel drives
- Sure straps to ensure a secure fit to your vehicle
- Padded lower frame keeps bike away from bicycle
- Comes fully assembled
- Folds for easy storage
- Individual bike cradles for safe transport
- Long 450mm arms
- 45kg Total Capacity
Will this rack fit my car?
Check this fit guide here to find out.
Disclaimer - Read First
- Never use any Allen Rack on any type of trailer, fifth wheel, or RV.
- Rack should only be used on vehicles where it can be properly mounted as described in instructions included with product. Vehicle fit applies only to installation of Allen Trunk or Hitch Racks on standard U.S. vehicle models in original and non-customized condition (no after-market spoilers, external spare tires, etc.). For additional fit questions, please email email@example.com.
- Even if Rack Finder returns a yes fit, if during installation any metal part of the rack comes into contact with the vehicle or rack does not appear to be installed correctly, do not install carrier on vehicle and contact Allen immediately to verify fit and proper installation.
- For Allen Hitch Mounted carriers, vehicle will need to have a 1 1/4” or 2” receiver hitch professionally installed in order to use the rack safely. Hitch size on vehicle will depend on the Allen model selected. In order to verify proper bumper clearance on your vehicle please review the Allen Hitch Base Dimension Sheet.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Q. Will this rack suit my car.
A. This rack will suit most vehicles without spoilers. More detailed help can be found on the Hollywood Racks USA website.
A full range of spare parts are available for this car bicycle rack.