Allen 201B Storage Rack-Wall 2- bike
The Allen 201B Two Bike Storage Rack is wall mounted and can hold up to 2 bicycles facing in alternate directions with a patented design which folds out of the way when not in use. It also can be used as a repair stand and comes fully assembled to install with just 1 screw (must be installed into a wall-stud). Beautiful powder coat finish, built to last.
- Carries up to 100lb
- Comes fully assembled and installs with a single screw
- Can be used as a repair stand
- Rubber arm covers to protect bikes finish
- Powder Coated finish.
- Wall mounted storage rack for up to 2 bicycles
- Patented design folds out of the way when not in use.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Contact us for quantity buy prices.
Bike racks can be constructed with a variety of different materials. Some of the most important factors to consider when choosing a finishing material are the weather conditions the bike rack will need to endure, the overall style and look of the atmosphere, the volume of bikes the rack will be holding, and environmental issues. Cost of course may play an early decider!
- Galvanized: Galvanized bike racks are the best value finish. They are inexpensive, and provide a thin layer of zinc for corrosion protection. The appearance is a dull gray color, with little to no shine. "Gold" anodization is slightly dearer but more attractive.
- Powder-coat: This finish is usually available in a wide range of colors. It is achieved by a dry-powder coat that provides a durable outer layer that has a high gloss appearance and excellent weather resistance.
- Thermoplastic-coated: This polyethylene matte finish is usually available in a wide range of colors as well.
- Recycled Plastic: Recycled plastic bike racks are composed of 96% recycled materials. It does not splinter or crack, is more fire safe than wood, and does not emit harmful chemicals into the environment.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is the most durable material for a bike rack. It has maximum corrosion protection, is antimicrobial, and has a glossy appearance that is easy to clean and and maintain..but of course is the most expensive.