The 105 front hub is a workhorse. Bill Shook achieved the goal of a front hub with a large 17mm axle and stout 17mm stainless steel bearings.
- Stiff and strong with big 3.5 mm thick high flanges and the hub is only 105 grams.
- High hub flanges strengthen the wheel.
- The hub shell is forged out of one piece of aluminum.
- The flange cut-outs give the 105 a retro look.
- Patented bearing sleeve technology for easy adjustability and improved bearing life.
- Double seal system to keep grit and dirt out of the bearings.
- This proven design will last for years to come.
- Discipline - Road / Trekking / Mountain / Cyclocross
- Weight - 105 g
- Drilling - 32
- Spacing - 100mm
- Bearings - 6803C3 Stainless Steel
- Included - Cromoly QR
Note: This hub does not support disc brakes.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.