At just 205gr, the American Classic RD 205 was designed to achieve four goals: stiff, strong, light, and reliable.
The American Classic RD 205 has been engineered and thoroughly tested for fast, reliable racing and riding. The large diameter 17mm axle is stiff and maintains proper bearing alignment under all riding conditions. The flange spacing was designed for optimal dishing. The hub shell supports the bearings as wide as possible for maximum leverage to reduce the load on the bearing and stiffen the hub. The 19mm diameter drive side end cap is made of serrated steel for better grip on the frame. Adjustable bearings and patented sleeve technology for ease of adjustment and improved bearing life.
- Weight: 205g
- Colors: black
- Hole counts: 24, 28, 32
- Replacement bearings: 4 x 6803 C3 stainless steel
- Includes an American Classic skewer
- Ideal use: road, triathlon, and cyclocross rear wheels
- Left Flange Diameter: 66
- Right Flange Diameter: 66
- Center to Left Flange: 30
- Center to Right Flange: 20
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.