Apollo Bay Surf & Kayak are able to provide a full gamut of outdoor activity options in the Otaways region.
They offer...Surf lessons and surf hire, Kayaking to the Seals and kayak hire, SUP (stand up paddle board) lessons and hire, Snorkeling tours and hire, Rafting, Indigenous Tours, Rock pool Rambles, Fishing, Body Board & Mountain Bike Hire. Alternatively explore the Great Ocean Walk ™.
They can also provide Transport, Rental and Transfers of Camping Gear, Food Provisions, Camping reservations, B&B accommodation.
- Surfing: 2 hour lessons learning to surf with qualified coaches who teach in the water with you.
- Seal Kayaking Guided Tours: 2 hours of instruction and touring, paddling with qualified guides, in easy to use sit-on-top-kayaks to a seal colony off Apollo Bay.
- Bike Ride the Great Ocean Road & Otways: Why not hire a Mountain Bike, and cycle through the Otways and on the spectacular Great Ocean Road.
- Hiking the Great Ocean Walk: experience the 91km of the spectacular Great Ocean Walk.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding: 90 min lessons learning to paddle with qualified coaches.
- Bike, Surfboard, Wetsuit, Kayak & Camping Hire: If you don’t have it, hire It!
- School Group Activities: All activities promote safety, goal setting, responsibility, self-esteem, confidence, leadership, challenges and adventure!
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
We are unable to handle enquiries or take bookings for this operator.
Please go directly to the operators website as shown.
You may be hiring a bike becuase you are interstate, or you may not normally ride a lot.
Here's a few things to consider when buying a bike.
Your budget will normally dictate the quality of cycle parts used in the bike construction.