Living the ride is a way of life. It is the guiding belief that defines APRES VELO. It is all about freedom, friendships, happiness and awesomeness. Love a lot, let the good times roll and live the ride!Description:
- Regular Fit V neck T shirt.
- Printed graphics on front panel and rear pocket. Contrast print stripe on sleeve for extra speed and pizazz.
- Cotton elastane jersey, for added stretch and comfort. Enzyme washed for that super soft and worn feel.
- White, Red or Black
MENS SIZING GUIDES
Après Vélo Tee shirts are designed around 3 different cuts, which are clearly displayed in the description of each style:
- Loose Fit - fairly generous in size. If you would like your Tee shirt to be fairly fitted, we would recommend you buy one size smaller than you would usually do.
- Regular Fit - as it says. Its a Regular Fit
- Semi Fitted - relatively slim cut, but not figure hugging. If you would like your Tee to have more "room", we would recommend you buy one size bigger than you would usually do.
Please refer to our mens body measurments size chart to choose appropriate size.
Après Vélo hoodies, jackets, shirts and bottoms all have their own specific size specification. We would recommend that you refer to our mens body measurments size chart to choose appropriate size.
WOMENS SIZING GUIDES
Après Vélo Tee shirts are designed around 2 different cuts, which are clearly displayed in the description of each style.
- Regular - a standard cut and not figure hugging.
- Semi Fitted - slim cut and fairly figure hugging
For more information, please refer our womens body measurements size chart to choose appropriate size.
Après Vélo hoodies, jackets, shirts and bottoms all have their own specific size specification. We would recommend that you refer our womens body measurements size chart to choose appropriate size.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.