Atlantic Canada Cycling
Atlantic Canada Cycling – Bicycle touring in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, and next door in Quebec!
Atlantic Canada Cycling is about bicycle touring in Canada’s Atlantic Provinces – Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, and New Brunswick. Now in its 26th year, Atlantic Canada Cycling is the expert on bicycle touring in the eastern part of Canada. Bicycle Tours – Each year hundreds of people take advantage of our expertise and enjoy our great cycling events. The tours are fun, social, and reasonably-priced experiences. We know all the best cycling routes and all the hidden corners – we bring people to the very best places to ride bicycles. Touring Information – It is not just our great cycling events. Atlantic Canada Cycling also provides advice and information about cycling in our beautiful part of the world. With almost a quarter-century of helping people enjoy cycling trips in our region, Atlantic Canada Cycling is, by far, the most experienced resource for cycling in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, and New Brunswick. The number of enquiries we answer now totals in the thousands – calls, letters and e-mails, all looking for advice on cycling in Canada’s beautiful Atlantic Provinces. No – we don’t get tired of it. We absolutely LOVE doing this. We have cycled almost every road there is in the region and are passionate about sharing it.
- We take planning and running bicycle tours very seriously.
- With cool ocean breezes, and peaceful, scenic coastlines, Atlantic Canada is a cycling paradise.
- We are the experts on cycling in Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, P.E.I., and New Brunswick.
- We strive to provide our participants better and better tours every time out.
- We greatly treasure all the friendships we make, and look forward to return visits each summer.
- Honesty is important to us. We won’t twist the truth around to have you join us.
- Fun and a sense of humour are essential.
- Our goal above all continues to be to provide rewarding and memorable experiences.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.