Basil Tour XL Pannier Bags
Double rear extra large pannier bags, featuring water repellent 600D polyester and 40L capacity to make a great touring pannier.
- Dimensions: 34 x 17 x 34cm
- Volume: 40L
- Tough, waterproof and durable
- Fronts rounded
- Two zippered side pockets
- Cover with 'soft filling'
- Double reflection on all sides
- Topside two bands for LED/straps/childs seat
- Available in black
Basil is a leading Dutch brand in bicycle bags and baskets. The business started in the 1970's in Holland and now distributes throughout the world.
Basil is known for developing high quality, practical and trendy solutions to carrying your items on the bicycle. They feature many unique features such as the innovative mounting systems and trend-setting design and fabrics
- The baskets with hooks can either be hung off the front handlebar if your bike allows or hooked over the rear rack on the side.
- The single bags and panniers feature hooks hidden on the back of the bag allowing you to easily click the bag on and off your bicycle's rear rack.
- The double bags are semi permanent fixtures and have greater carrying capacity and security as their main features.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.