One of the most popular and winning helmets on both the road and mountain bike circuits, the Sweep features Bell's top-of-the-line Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system. With 20 functional vents actively channeling airflow over the head and out the rear, it's easy to see why the Sweep is a racer favourite.
Bell Sweep Road Helmet Features:
- Cam-lock Levers
- Channeled Ventilation: Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports.
- Fusion In-Mould Microshell
- In-Mould Bottom Wrap
- Internal Reinforcement
- Registered Graphics
- Twin Axis Gear (TAG): Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on two axes—circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- Variable Position Visor (VPV): Bell’s top-of-the-line Variable Position Visor allows for 15 degrees of horizontal adjustment by using an imbedded clutch mechanism that holds the visor firmly at the desired angle. Changing the VPV’s angle just takes a simple up or down tug.
- Visor Plugs
- Weight: 297g
- Vents: 20
To get your size measure your head about 25mm above your eyebrows and ears. Use a cloth measuring tape or else use a piece of string, then measure with ruler or tape measure.
See picture above.
Q. What if I get the size wrong?
A. No problems, simply return the helmet (unused in original packaging) and we shall ship you the correct size at no extra cost!
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.