Whether you’re cruising around downtown or strolling through side streets, this stylish bag is crafted with the flexibility and comfort to enhance your urban touring experience.
High-quality, tightly woven nylon provides superior abrasion resistance and all-weather gear protection. Anatomically shaped back panel creates an air channel to remove heat and keep you comfortably cool. Contoured and perforated straps reduce pressure on your shoulders while staying cool and dry.
- Strategically placed tarpaulin panel prevents water and tire splash from seeping through the bottom of your pack.
- Roll-top & elastic hook closure adds extra capacity for oversize loads.
- Elastic hook straps expand to secure larger and irregularly sized gear.
- Reflective elements are strategically placed around the pack to maximize rider visibility in low-light conditions.
- Padded laptop compartment provides a soft-lined storage space for a laptop or tablet PC.
- Keep your equipment dry with a fully taped zipper seam that keeps moisture out.
- Quickly store and secure your gear in zippered side pocket.
- Flexible storage solution that adjusts to fit your gear.
- Keep your lock secure with specially designed storage loops.
- Keep your pack’s contents organized with specially designed stationary sleeves and dividers.
- Minimalist design comfortably carries your gear without getting in the way.
- Quickly secures your bag on the fly with magnetic closure
- Access gear quickly without setting your pack down with side access sleeve.
- Choose how you organize your gear with numerous storage options.
- Versatile rings provide clippable storage for keys, a camera or other lightweight gear.
- Adjustable chest strap lets you tailor the fit to your body.
- A brightly colored waterproof rain cover that can be stowed away in a pocket when not in use.
- The zipper pulls are super-easy to use, even when you’re wearing full-finger gloves.
- Recessed sleeve securely stows zippers.
- Be seen on dense trails and foggy streets with reflective accents and a loop for a safety light. (Safety light not included)
- Stiff handle makes it easier to carry a fully packed bag.
Note: The backpack will be delivered without any content.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.