Bryton Rider 310E GPS Cycling Computer
Designed for all around cyclists, Rider 310 is simple, powerful and affordable.
No more setting for wheel size, time and unit; no more installation and pairing with speed sensor. Just get the device mounted onto the handle bar, turn it on and you are good to go.
- Size: 46.2mm (W) 71mm (H) 16.5mm (D)
- Display: 45.72mm Mono LCD
- Battery Hour: 36 Hours
- GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
- Wireless interface: 2.4 GHz ANT+, Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Waterproof: IPX7 (Will be able to withstand immersion in water up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes)
- Alerts: Yes
- Lap history: 130 laps
- Log history: 300 hours
- Heart rate zones: 7 zones
- Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
- Bluetooth Compatible
- Display 47mm
- ASD Auto Sensor Display
- Auto Scroll
- Train and Test Workouts
- Interval Workouts
- Personalise Workouts
- View Exercise/Training Record
- Personalise Profile
- Personalise Bike Profile
- Smart Lap
- Set Alerts
- Smart Pause
- Ride time 16 hours
- Customizable Data Display
- Tool-free mounting
- Battery Status
- Data Record
- Record Reminder
- Memory Usage
- STRAVA and TrainingPeaks Auto Sync
- Sunrise Time
- Sunset Time
- Ride Time
- Trip time
- Average Speed
- Average Cadence
- Maximum Cadence
- Lap Average Speed
- Last Lap Average Speed
- Lap Distance
- Last Lap Distance
- Lap Count
- Lap Time
- Last Lap Time
- Lap Average Heart Rate
- Last Lap Average Heart Rate
- Lap Average MHR Percentage
- Lap Average LTHR Percentage
- Lap Average Cadence
- Last Lap Average Cadence
- Trip 1
- Trip 2
- Downhill Distance
- Uphill Distance
- Maximum Altitude
- Altitude Gain
- Altitude Loss
- Current Power
- Average Power
- Maximum Power
- Lap Maximum Power
- Lap Average Power
- Last Lap Average Power
- 3 Seconds Average Power
- 10 Seconds Average Power
- 30 Seconds Average Power
- Maximum Aerobic Power Zone
- Maximum Aerobic Power Percentage
- Functional Threshold Power Zone
- Functional Threshold Power Percentage
- Current Left and Right Power Balance
- Average Left and Right Power Balance
- Current Left and Right Torque Effectiveness
- Maximum Left and Right Torque Effectiveness
- Average Left and Right Torque Effectiveness
- Current Left and Right Pedal Smoothness
- Average Left and Right Pedal Smoothness
- Maximum Left and Right Pedal Smoothness
- Intensity Factor
- Normalized Power
- Specific Power
- Training Stress Score
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
A little bit about Bryton...
The target of their product development is to redefine sports electronics with GPS applications, improving usability and rich features to keep users interested and motivated.
Bryton Rider 310E Specs
Bluetooth 4.0 compatible.
TrainingPeaks - Auto Sync
Strava - Auto Sync
Long Battery Life
Rider 310 provides 36 hour battery life. It also supports mobile power bank, allowing you to charge while recording.
Supports Up to 70 Functions
Rider 310 provides all the necessary data for your workout. Easy to use, yet it incorporates up to 70 functions including Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Cadence, Altitude, Power, HR and LTHR.
Rider 310 is designed to make your training systematic, smooth and easy with the Pre-loaded test workouts and “To Plan” function or customise your workout accordingly. With one second recording function, you can work more effectively in interval trainings and have more precise data to analyze.
ASD Auto Sensor Display
Rider 310 will automatically adjust its data field display when detecting paired sensors. You can also customise your data fields/pages based on your training goals.
STRAVA and TrainingPeaks Auto Sync
No software is needed to convert files. Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can be uploaded to popular training sites. We also make it super easy for you to sync your activities from your Bryton app to Strava/TrainingPeaks by connecting your accounts.
Sync to Bryton App
Enjoy the seamless over-the-air synchronization with all new Bryton App. Your workout data can be synced via BT from the device to Bryton App, where you can view progress, graphical analysis and share rides on social media. With simple setup, Bryton App’s STRAVA and TrainingPeaks auto upload also makes it easier for you to share your activities and compare with millions.
Below data fields with optional Smart Heart rate monitor
- Heart Rate
- Average Heart Rate
- Maximum Heart Rate
- Maximum Heart Rate Zone
- Lactate Threshold Heart Rate Zone
- Maximum Heart Rate Percentage
- Lactate Threshold Heart Rate Percentage