Bike Hotels Italy - South Tyrol
The Quality Guarantee of the BikeHotels Südtirol
Here you know what to expect!
5 good reasons for booking in a BikeHotel Südtirol member hotel:
- The hosts of the BikeHotels Südtirol are all ambitious cyclists themselves. Many of them have a bike guide education and accompany you on the tours.
- Upon arrival you will soon notice that here you're staying in a hotel that shares your passion: the newest bike magazines and bike information are visible and without asking you will get to know everything about where you can store your bike, about the biker regulars' table, and about bike tours.
- Whether you prefer to cycle on your own or prefer guided tours: in the BikeHotels the hosts will organise the bike holidays based on your wishes and are always pleased to give tips on where to enjoy the best food!
- The bike garage of the BikeHotels Südtirol are perfectly equipped, some even with alarm and video-surveillance. You can also find tools to undertake small repair works. Furthermore, the hotels cooperate with mechanics and shops in close proximity.
- Last but not least, in the BikeHotels Südtirol you can look forward to excellent cuisine with mainly regional products, which after all provides the basis for a wonderful bike vacation in South Tyrol.
Overview of all quality characteristics of the BikeHotels:
- Your BikeHotel is located in close proximity to a cycling network.
- The equipment of the hotel meets all requirements of cyclists, from a washing spot for bikes to drying facilities for bike clothing, and a perfectly equipped service room.
- A lockable bike room is at your disposal. The bike rooms mostly feature video-surveillance and are only accessible to cyclists. In some hotels you can even bring your bike into the bedroom.
- Info corner
- In the Info corner for bikers you can stroll through the newest bike magazines or plan the tour for the next day.
- Bike shop
- Your host cooperates with a bike shop in the vicinity. Hence, repair services within 24 hours are guaranteed, and you can also purchase any bike equipment you require.
- Culinary delights
- The breakfast buffet includes at least 10 regional products. In the afternoon, light dishes for bikers are offered.
- Laundry service
- The hotel offers a laundry service for dirty bike clothing.
- Rental material
- High-quality rental bikes are at your disposal and are organised for the next day upon request.
- Furthermore, GPS equipment, helmets, drinking bottles are offered, and the mountain-bike/freeride specialists also offer protectors for rental.
Care & Guiding
- Competent hosts & Bike Schools
- Bike tours are guided by certified bike guides or a cooperating Bike School.
- Most hosts are certified guide bikes and personally guide up to 2 bike tours per week. Bike tours start right at the hotel or in the immediate surroundings.
- Tour information
- Weekly information evenings are organised, and you receive detailed, written descriptions of the guided tours.
- Tour maps & GPS
- A vast selection of professional tour maps with the respective GPS data are at your disposal. Your host will help you with the GPS upload. In many hotels you can upload GPS data from a special computer or from the hotel website.
- Tour snacks
- Your host will provide energy bars for your tours and upon request you can also order lunch packages.
- Return pick-up service
- Your host offers a pick-up service to return to the hotel.
- Shuttle service
- The mountain-bike/freeride specialists also offer a shuttle service.
- Quality checks take place in all BikeHotels Südtirol on a regular basis. All the facilities, offers and services are strenuously checked.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.