From our centralized location you will find over 20 cellar doors for your tasting experience within a 5 kilometer radius of our base in Wilson Street, Renwick.
- We have a pick-up/drop off service second to none, so no need to bike the 10 kilometers from Blenheim or to worry about drink driving.
- Recommendations on wineries and attractions to visit in the region. including map/s.
- A full range of regularly serviced bikes to choose from, including child seats and a selection of tandems.
- A rescue service – for any reason – ensures a truly worry free day out on the bikes..
- We provide for your safety cycle helmets, visibility vests and locks for the bikes.
Welcome to “Olde Mill House B & B and Bike Hire”
Set in beautiful gardens, our 1929 character home has been refurbished to provide quality accommodation that retains the charm of yesteryear.
Our guests love our central location which is ideal for exploring all that Marlborough has to offer. We love sharing our home and our beautiful region and would be delighted to recommend activities and dining options to ensure you see the regions highlights.
Guests also enjoy:
- FREE Airport, Bus or Train transfers by arrangement.
- FREE Wi-Fi for keeping in touch with your friends and family back home.
- FREE Bikes to tour the many prestigious Marlborough Wineries within a 5km radius of our home.
- FREE Spa Pool to enjoy a hot soak and relax with your glass of wine after a day on the bikes.
- Our renowned continental breakfast which includes homemade jams and preserves, made with fruits grown on our property and my signature homemade muesli.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
We are unable to handle enquiries or take bookings for this operator.
Please go directly to the operators website as shown.
Being on a tour your leader will normally supply all necessary cycling accessories for the trip. They will also advise or sometimes supply some cycling clothes.
A basic checklist comprises:
Spare bike tubes