Gomier offers a range of good quality, well designed adult trikes. The rider position is upright and relaxed, the handlebar geometry comfortable and the gearing is suited to easy, low-speed riding. This version is singlespeed, back-pedal brake and front hand brake.
- rear coaster brake
- front wheel brake
- non slip pedals
- 20" wheels
- 120kg capacity
- no gears
- Locking brake levers right and left to make parking, mounting and dismounting easier
- Large carry basket included
- Full length chain guard included
- Colour matched painted mudguards included
- Complies with Australian Standards
- Easy to get on and off.
The new 2500 Series Gomier Trikes now feature an improved frame with a lower step through. The bottom bracket shell is now positioned further forward which assists pedaling and gives a comfortable riding position.
The new saddle features a thicker steel base with twin springs and doble riveted bracket.
Three piece alloy crank and new design non slip pedal adds to riding comfort.
An adjustable alloy head stem can be adjusted to many riding positions easily.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.