DEL SOL LXI 6.1 MEN'S MTB BIKE - GLOSS CHARCOAL
Comfortable, upright, and versatile, the 26" wheeled LXi 6.1 will handle any road with ease thanks to its Shimano 21 speed transmission and twist shifters. The heart of the 6.1’s smooth ride is its high quality 6000 series upright aluminum frame, paired with a suspension fork complete with 50mm of luxury travel. It’s all gain and no pain with the Del Sol comfort plush saddle and suspension seat post, matched to Del Sol comfort grips and adjustable stem-together they create the ultimate medley of modern day comfort.
• Lightweight Del Sol 6061 upright aluminum frame with Step-Thru option
• Ultra-forgiving 50mm travel suspension fork
• Wide-range Shimano 21-speed Tourney drivetrain
• Adjustable-angle alloy stem and lightweight steel riser bars mean you find the perfect fit, no matter the rider
• Custom Del Sol comfort plush saddle
• Double wall alloy rims for strength and durability
• Suspension seat post ensure a comfortable ride
• 14G Stainless Steel spokes
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY500|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300D|
|Frame||LXI 26" Comfort Oversized 6061 Aluminum|
|Fork||Del Sol 420-E, 50mm Travel|
|Stem||Alloy Quill, Adjustable Rise|
|Seat Post||Alloy Suspension, 27.2 X 300mm|
|Seat Clamp||Alloy QR, 31.8mm|
|Saddle||Del Sol Comfort Springer|
|Tyres||Kenda Komfort 26x1.95"|
|Pedals||Comfort w/Kraton Rubber Inserts|
|Headset||1 1/8" Integrated|
|Handlebar||Steel Riser Bar, 80mm Rise, 680mm Width|
|Grips||Del Sol Comfort Dual Density|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG20 12-32t 7spd|
|Crank||SR Suntour XCC 172, 42/32/22T|
|Colour||Gloss Charcoal, Ruby, Limpet Shell, Teal Cream|
|Brake Lever||Alloy Linear Pull|
|Brake||Alloy Linear Pull|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge|
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.