DEL SOL LXI 7.2 MEN'S HYBRID BIKE - SLATE
Simplify the ride with the LXi 7.2, a bike that offers a great blend of comfort and performance. Enjoy the light weight 6000 series aluminum frame paired with an upgraded suspension fork with a whopping 63mm of travel. The Suntour NEX HLO fork features a lock out that allows you to convert the fork from suspension to rigid with a flick of a switch minimizing frame movement and maximizing pedal efficiency. LXi 7.2 features a 24 speed drive train but don’t let its versatility and long distance capabilities fool you, it’s still built standard with all the comfort features that come standard on every LXi we make.
• Lightweight Del Sol 6061 aluminum frame with Step-Thru option
• SR Suntour NEX HLO 63mm travel fork w/lock out
• Shimano 24-speed Altus derailleurs with EZ-Fire shifters
• Shimano TY501 crankset
• Adjustable-angle alloy stem and lightweight steel riser bars mean you find the perfect fit, no matter the rider
• Custom Del Sol comfort plush saddle & suspension seatpost ensure a comfortable ride
• Lightweight 32-hole alloy wheelset with doublewall rims
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY710|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Frame||LXI 700c Comfort Oversized 6061 Aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour Nex HLO 63mm Travel w/ Hydraulic Lockout|
|Stem||Alloy Quill, Adjustable Rise|
|Seat Post||Alloy Suspension, 27.2 X 300mm|
|Seat Clamp||Alloy QR, 31.8mm|
|Saddle||Del Sol Comfort Springer|
|Tyres||Kenda Komfort 700cx38mm|
|Pedals||Comfort w/Kraton Rubber Inserts|
|Headset||1 1/8" Integrated|
|Handlebar||Steel Riser Bar, 80mm Rise, 680mm Width|
|Grips||Del Sol Comfort Dual Density|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG-31 11-32t 8-spd|
|Crank||Shimano TY501 48/38/28t|
|Colour||Gloss Gray, Shimmer Silver, Sky Blue, Metallic Slate Blue|
|Brake Lever||Shimano EF51|
|Brake||Alloy Linear Pull|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge|
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.