CAMELBAK LOBO 3L
The Lobo is ideal for the rider who values external fill access to hydration and carries less gear.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks
- KEY PACK FEATURES: Magnetic tube trap, external fill, dual compression, bike tool organizer pocket, helmet hooks.
- DESIGNED TO CARRY: Multi-tool, pump, spare tube, phone, wallet, keys, energy bar.
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Available in Black, Atomic Blue/Pitch Blue (blue), Racing Red/Pitch Blue (red), Laser Orange/Pitch Blue (orange), Charcoal/Teal (charcoal), Pitch Blue/Racing Red (navy blue)
|TORSO FIT RANGE||43-53 CM|
|WAIST FIT RANGE||66-116 CM|
|FABRIC||100D ROBIC NYLON DOBBY / 210D NYLON OXFORD|
|TOTAL CAPECITY||9 L|
|CARGO ONLY CAPECITY||6 L|
Series: Mountain Biking
Camelbak Series Types:
Cycling - designed for general cycling needs
Mountain Biking - specifically designed for XC and Gravity riding
Outdoors - suits hiking and other outdoor activities
Run - streamlined minimalist designs
Day - perfect for commutes, travel, and any other scenario where you’re moving light and fast.
Snow - ski and snowboard
Tactical - military grade packs tested to withstand the harshest conditions
Hydration Only - general use packs whose primary functions are hydration and comfort
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.