CamelBak Podium 600ml Water Bottle
Always Open, Always Shut. CamelBak Podium revolutionized the sport bottle by offering an innovative design that simplifies high performance hydration. The patented spill-proof Jet Valve allows the user to hydrate immediately without having to open or close a drinking interface and the bottle’s streamlined ergonomic design offers excellent squeezability without compromising bottle grip. The large aperture of the drinking nozzle generates an exceptional water flow rate and is easy to remove for thorough cleaning. The Podium also has a lockout dial with easy to read graphics for leak-proof transport.
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills.
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle.
- Removable nossle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 600 ml
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The Jet Valve™ is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
- Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
CLEANING THE PODIUM BOTTLE
The Podium® Bottle is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. Remove the cap assembly, making sure the JetValve lockout is open, and place it with the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher. For best results, we recommend avoiding high-heat settings such as 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components. We don’t recommend forcing a brush or other cleaning tool through the JetValve cross-slit (i.e. where you drink).
Please note that the Podium caps are primarily composed of two components: the JetValve and the silicone nozzle. To wash the cap by hand, pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge. Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap JetValve. Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.