The new CamelBak low rider packs are designed to give you maximum stability during aggressive downhill rides. The lumbar design keeps your water and cargo stowed low and close to your waist. It’s a small change, but it makes a huge difference: a lower center of gravity gives you more stability on bumpy trails, and lets your upper body move more freely, designed to keep your gear organized, with a 3-liter Antidote reservoir, helmet hooks, compression webbing for storing soft armor, and an XV back panel to keep your back cool and ventilated. The pack includes its own tool roll, so you’ll always be prepared on the trail.
CamelBak also added some features that let you drink and refill on the fly, a zippered trapdoor that gives you instant access to your reservoir, and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one click. That way, you can spend more time on the trail and less time fumbling with your pack.
- Bike tool organizer roll,
- fleece-lined media pocket,
- magnetic tube trail,
- helmet hook,
- stretch overflow storage,
- lumbar compression,
- dual waist belt pockets,
- armor carry,
- zippered essentials pocket,
- stabilizing shoulder yoke
- Available in Atomic Blue/Sulfer Springs (blue), Racing Red/Pitch Blue (red), Black, Burnt Olive/Lime Punch (olive), Pitch Blue/Racing Red (dark blue)
- Total Capacity: 610 cu in / 7L + 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 2 lb 3 oz / 0.98 kg
- Torso Length: 16 in / 40 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Belt: Fixed 38 mm / 1.5" with cargo pockets
- Harness: Yoke harness with ultra light 3D mesh and slider sternum strap
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon, 210 HT nylon
Series: Mountain Biking
Camelbak Series Types:
Cycling - designed for general cycling needs
Mountain Biking - specifically designed for XC and Gravity riding
Outdoors - suits hiking and other outdoor activities
Run - streamlined minimalist designs
Day - perfect for commutes, travel, and any other scenario where you’re moving light and fast.
Snow - ski and snowboard
Tactical - military grade packs tested to withstand the harshest conditions
Hydration Only - general use packs whose primary functions are hydration and comfort
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.