CLEARING ALL SUMMER STOCK - PRICES REDUCED TO CLEAR!!
Our breathable and moisture wicking running singlets are perfect for your everyday exercise needs.
It could also be used as a base layer during those chillier months or a great venting top for those extra sweaty yoga and running sessions.
- The racerback cut allows you to twist and turn with ease
- Doubles as a lightweight base layer for cool weather runs
- Moisture wicking construction pulls sweat away from the body
- Flat lock stitching designed to reduce chafing
- Extremely breathable
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Designed for any activity
Please refer carefully to our sizing chart below.
Our model is 168cm tall and 54kgs, she wears size XS!
We strive to ensure an accurate fit. If on arrival you find your gym singlet does not fit you may return it for an exchange, store credit or refund.
- Delightful top to run in Review by Bree
I bought a small and the sizing is spot on. The top is not tight and not loose fitting perfectly. I like the way it shapes around the shoulders and back and the length is very flattering.
The fabric is lightweight but great quality. It washes beautifully and drys very quickly.
I found it lovely to run in and would recommend it for both long and short distance running. It breathes well and does not ride up. It is cut well and moves gently with you. A perfect run singlet.
I love it so much that I have also found myself wearing it to the gym, classes and when I am doing anything active outdoors- it is just lovely to wear.
I would love to see it come in some other bright colours to mix and match with my other fitness gear.
- thank you - I will be letting my friends know about your tops Review by Penny
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.