Keep your bike safe with a combination bike lock.
- Colour: Black
- 12mm thick spiral cable
- 150cm long
- Seatpost bracket included (to store lock on bike when not in use)
- The necessary accessory for any bike, including your beach cruiser bike
Changing the combination of your cycle lock
The bicycle locks default code is 00000, in other words the lock opens by using 00000.
If you wish to change this:
1. Take the cable side out of the lock part
2. Turn the small metal barrel (that the lock part enters) in the direction of the arrow (clockwise) about a 1/4 turn until it stops.
3. The imprinted word SET will now be in line with the 00000.
4. Change the numbers to your desired new code (eg 12345) and turn the barrel back to its original position. You will feel and hear a small click as the lock resets.
5. You have now changed the code so the bicycle lock will open to your new code (eg 12345)
DO NOT FORGET THIS CODE AS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO OPEN THE LOCK
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.