Top level racing clincher with exceptional winter and wet condition performance with a DuraSkin cut-resistant layer from bead to bead and 2 extra Vectran breakersto help increase puncture protection.
The ultimate combination of speed, lightweight and wet weather performance, combined with excellent puncture and sidewall protection.
Thanks to its DuraSkin anti-tear fabric, the Grand Prix 4 Season holds up under extreme conditions.Toughness and wet weather performance make it ideal for all year round road racing.
- Size: 700 x 23
- PSI: 120
- TPI: 330
- Weight: 230gms
- Bead: Foldable
- Puncture Protection: Vecteran Breaker
- Ultra-fine polyamide casing for supple, all day performance
- Black casing with added DuraSkin sidewall reinforcement for protection against cuts and abrasion
- Black "Max Grip Silica" compound optimised for wet weather adhesion, low temperatures and extended tread life.
- Quality German made natural rubber tread
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.