Engineered to stand out day and night, the Hotshot SLTM 50 delivers nearly twice the output of the original Hotshot with powerful 50 lumen flashes.
Exclusive 2 button design lets you fully adjust the tempo of each flash mode to maximize motorist awareness.
Its power combines with an impressive 250 hours of run time to give you a larger presence.
- 50 lumen flashes makes you stand out in broad daylight and at night
- Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology gives you a powerful selection of 6 night and day modes
- 6 modes: Steady, Zoom, SteadyPulse, DayLightning, Triple Flash and Random Flash
- Freely adjust the brightness of Steady mode and the flash tempo of the flashing modes with the simple 2-button interface
- USB rechargeable internal battery lasts up to an impressive 200 hours
- Low battery indicator alerts you when a charge is needed
- Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off
- Compact, water resistant design
- Only weighs 55 grams
- Seat post mount included
- Run times: Steady: 2 - 200hrs, Zoom: 3:30 - 10hrs, SteadyPulse: 6 - 8hrs, DayLightning: 9 - 36hrs, Triple Flash: 36 - 96hrs, Random Flash: 7 - 33hrs
- Charge time: 3hrs
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Cygolite products are backed by a 1 year limited warranty against any defective part or craftsmanship.
Warranty does not cover damage from accident, abuse, non-Cygolite authorized modification, or normal wear and tear.
When under warranty, Cygolite will repair or replace the defective components.
Postage fees for returns and/or replacements are at the customers cost.