Endura MTR Baggy Short II
These MTR II Baggy Shorts from Endura have an outer fabric made of durable 4-way stretch nylon and have a rear nylon panel with a DWR finish for powerful protection from spray. These lightweight shorts feature anti-slip silicone print on the rear inner waistband and have Velcro® waist adjusters for a personalised fit.
They also benefit from mesh panels and perforations, which provide permanent ventilation and a flap free slim fit, giving you that 'barely there' feel. These shorts are also Clickfast™ liner compatible and have zipped hand pockets and a rear waist security pocket for storing essentials and small valuables.
- Material: 100% Nylon
- Lightweight, durable, 4-way stretch fabric
- Rear nylon panel with DWR finish
- Anti-slip silicone print on rear inner waistband and Velcro® waist adjusters
- Mesh panels and perforations provide permanent ventilation
- Zipped hand pockets and rear waist security pocket
- Clickfast™ liner compatible
- Flap free slim fit and 'barely there' feel
Clickfast™ Compatible: All Endura Baggy Shorts with the Clickfast™ compatible logo are Clickfast ready. These can be worn with any Endura Clickfast undershorts or liner.
Sizes Guide for waist measurements (in inches):
|Waist||29 - 31.5||31.5 - 34||34 - 37.5||37.5 - 41||41 - 44||44 - 46|
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.