Endura Thermoliter Winter Bibshort
Winter essential bibshorts from Endura.
High Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector prevents fabric wetting out. TEFLON® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under licence by Endura Ltd.
Ideal for cold weather cycling, Thermolite® uses hollow-core fibre technology to create an insulating layer of warm air. The result is a lightweight, warm fabric with superior moisture vapour transport properties that doesn’t get heavy even when wet. The Thermolite quality developed by Endura has the added benefit of a High Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector finish (from DuPont™).
Men’s 600 Series Gel
The updated 600 series Italian stretch pad features ‘Continuously Variable Profile’ (CVP) technology and is sculpted from a single block of foam, with gel inserts for extra comfort. A TRS perforated foam ’dermis’ layer is positioned under the face for improved blood-flow and wicking especially on longer rides (4 hours and more). Super-soft fast-wicking microfibre face fabric with permanent antibacterial finish. Front mesh panel improves air circulation and anatomic 3D shape.
- Material: Nylon 45%, Polyester 42%, Elastane 13%
- Thermolite® with High Performance Repel TEFLON fabric protector for ultimate weather control with durable water repellency
- Ideal product for 3 season road riding, mtb and cyclocross
- Wicking stretch mesh upper bib
- 600 series computer cut continuously variable profile (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Flat lock stitching for comfort
- Brushed back fabric for warmth in mild/ cold weather
- Wide shoulder straps for comfort
- Ergonomic body panelling
- Y-form silicone gripper
- Machine washable
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.