The Ergon GP5 is perfect for those of you wanting a wider variety of hand positions on your bar end.
The GP5 has the ergonomic grip body of the GP2, but ups' the ante by introducing a hollow-formed, glass fibre reinforced, ergonomically-shaped, bar end. Featuring rubberised inserts for a strong, positive grip it functions like all of Ergon’s bar end grips, and can be independently positioned relative to the grip.
Say goodbye to wrist strain. Change hand position on bars easily and confidently. The GP5's make it easier to ride up-hill - even off the saddle.
• Carbon bar compatible
• Optimal pressure distribution
• Ergonomically aligned wrist positioning
• Effective pain prevention for hand and wrist
• New Medical LongLife rubber compound
• Installation-friendly clamping system
• Premium quality feel
• Improved durability
• Bar-end: GFC Hollow lnjection, Rubber inserts
• Gender: Unisex
• Model: Regular I Gripshift I Rohloff / Nexus
• Material: Fiberglass composite with medically approved rubber inserts (made in Germany)
• Use: Commuting | Touring
• Weight: 496 g
• Sold as a set of 2 grips
• Size pertains to the grip, and not the bar end
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Small or large? Which Ergon grip size do I need?
The Small and Large label refers to how thick or thin the grip is. There is no difference in the length or ‘wing’ size between the Small and Large.
The small grip is best for riders with small hands, those wearing thick padded gloves, and riders riding/racing technical mountain bike terrain.
The large grip is best for riders with large hands, commuting, and city riding.
Hand Size Guide: (measure palm circumference)
Small 6.5" - 8.5" | 16.5cm - 21.5cm
Large 8.5" - 10.5" | 21.5cm - 26.5cm