Don't think you need to be a gun to ride with Ian's business, checkout the video, he happily shows newcomers the joys of riding in the bush and is competent enought to take keen MTBers to Europe on epic rides!
"Be it XC epics, long downhill runs, big uphills climbs, gentle cruises to wineries, skill training or monster Alpine expeditions, we have something for everyone. Just give us an excuse to get on a bike….
We are a fully accredited tourism business and a licensed tour operator,and are the ONLY operator currently licensed by the DENWR to conduct mountain bike riding in Cleland Conservation Park. All trips are lead by a highly qualified local mountain bike guide
We can provide a total mountain biking experience, including:-
- A fleet of brand new 2013 Scott Aspect 630 mountain bikes to ride, with front suspension and hydraulic disc brakes- ride in style!
- A luxury 8 seat 4WD to get you in comfort to your next adventure, and other vehicle options if needed
- Various trailer or rack options to transport everyone’s bikes safely
- The full services of a fully qualified and professional local Mountain bike guide and skills trainer
- Basic mechanical support and back-up
Escapegoat offers tours in SA, New Zealand and Europe..definately worth checking out.
Bike Hire is now an available.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
We are unable to handle enquiries or take bookings for this operator.
Please go directly to the operators website as shown.
Being on a tour your leader will normally supply all necessary cycling accessories for the trip. They will also advise or sometimes supply some cycling clothes.
A basic checklist comprises:
Spare bike tubes