Brand NEW for 2015 comes the new 2 in 1 Zipp bike that's perfect for first riding experiences. Starting as a balance bike the Zipp provides the perfect vehicle to master balance and steering first (without pedals) and when rider confidence grows simply add the pedal unit to turn this bike into a a complete pedal bike with pump up tyres and band braking system.This is the "must have" riding trainer for 2015.Nothing else on the market makes learning to ride a breeze like the Eurotrike Zipp.
- Super strong steel frame construction
- Lowriser adjustable handle bar with safety pad on crossbar and stem
- Pump up tyres give a smooth easy rolling comfortable ride
- Mini Mag wheels for that sleek and racy look
- Band brakes allow superior braking performance for use with small hands
- Quick release adjustable padded seat with integrated parents hand hold
- T Bar footrest in balance bike mode
- Bolt on pedal set and fully enclosed chainguard attaches easily when rider skill level improves
- Comfortable easy to hold safety hand grips
- Bonus big front basket included
- Hard wearing, fade and chip resistant coatings
- Assembled Dimensions (mm): Length(650) Width(480) Height630) Seat(378-430)
- Product weight 7kg
- Max Rider weight: 25kg
Suitable from 3 Years+
FOX HELMET SIZE CHART:
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.