Exposure Blaze 80 Lumens Rechargeable Rear Light
The Blaze rear bike light combines the fully rechargeable internal battery technology characteristic of the Exposure range with the Flare to offer an awesome high powered, long run time rear light.
The Blaze utilises Exposures charge port to USB charge the internal battery.
- Cable free design
- Function button: 3 colour mode and fuel gauge indicator
- Intelligent thermal management: Patented technology that combats the loss in efficiency of LEDs at elevated temperatures, maintaining optimum output keeping you shining ‘Brighter for Longer’
- Smart Port Technology Plus: Patented technology that enables a wide range of accessories to be used
- Collimated Lens Technology: Exposure Lights use these high tech resin lenses which have been extensively researched. These lenses are specifically designed to maximise light collection from the LEDs and efficiently produce an optimum beam pattern for cycling ensuring no light is wasted.
- Weatherproof body
- Gold plated charge port for corrosion resistance
- The smart port is protected by a silicone cover to stop dirt getting into the port
- Weight: 80g
- Output: 80 lumens red light
- Program 1 Constant - 6hrs
- Program 1 Flash - 12hrs
- Program 2 Constant - 12hrs
- Program 2 Flash - 24hrs
- Program 3 Constant - 24hrs
- Program 3 Flash - 48hrs
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.