Identiti brand BMX influenced lightweight and strong forks for Freestyle Fixed Gear bikes. Identiti are already trusted the all over the world in the hardtail 4X and Jump bike markets and have the knowledge and ability to produce performance frames and forks for this evolving market sector.
Most forks currently available for Fixie use were designed as "Road" products, and will fail under harder street use. Identiti could have just gone out and made a bulky looking long BMX fork or taken a standard type road fork and added some weight, but, they didn't think that would be good enough, so they designed the FFX forks.FFX forks are an evolved variant of tried and trusted Rebate jump forks, which are a carefully thought out combination of strength, weight, tyre clearance and style. This combination makes them probably the highest quality specification Fixie forks available.
- 45mm offset
- Lightweight butted and heat treated 20/20 Cro-Mo tubing
- Internally and externally machined steerer (offers optimised strength and weight, without the stress rising areas that changes in diameter over short distances can cause)
- Tapered 28.6 to 20mm legs (giving slender looks with massive strength) - Large weld area (providing increases strength)
- Height 393mm axle to crown (keeping as close as possible to classic Road geometry, but about as tight as you can go with a 38C tyre and enough clearance for wheel flex (plus, of course, a decent strong weld area)
- Unicrown BMX style, but not excessively wide or heavy looking (better suited to Roadie frame styling)
- BMX style dropout but designed to fit 9mm track or QR axles with safety lip
- BMX style crown (drilled for Roadie type recessed nut brake)
- Weight: 1,080g with long 280mm steerer
- Colours available: Black, White or Chrome
- 1 1/8
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.