FLR F-35-III Pro Road Shoes
The FLR F35 has always been regarded as one of the leading cycling shoes at the entry level price point, delivers high performance while providing excellent comfort for those long days in the saddle. Supported by the R250 fibre injected sole which offers stiffness so you can transfer the power through the pedals without compromising blood circulation. The shoe is constructed from highly breathable lining with mesh windows for excellent ventilation.The upper fabric is supple stretch friendly that sits on your foot like a second skin.
- Equipped with two non-slip treads for safe walking and a vent port at the front for consistent cooling during your entire ride.
- Uses a 12mm 3-hole drilling pattern for compatibility with the best pedal systems available.
- This provides an additional 5mm of cleat adjustability as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement
- Breathable lining 3 "loop and hole" fastening for precise adjustment
- Breathable tongue holes
- Mesh windows for ventilation
- R250 outsole with additional 5mm of cleat adjustability and Look Memory Eyelet Grip straps for easy opening
FLR was founded on an intense passion for cycling, striving to provide every cyclist an opportunity to extend beyond their current aspirations and achieve their cycling goals. Each shoe is designed in close cooperation with professional cyclists around the world. Their combined expertise has influenced the design and development of technologies & materials, to deliver superior comfort and maximum performance to push the limits every ride.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.