K-Force features the most advanced carbon composite and metal alloy technology coupled with state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. FSA's K-Force 27.5" MTB Wheels are the pinnacle of full carbon rim technology and CNC PRA superlight hubs, laced with butted aero- bladed spokes and alloy nipples Top performing wheelset for XC and XC Race, thanks to the asymmetric design, 26mm width, tubeless ready rims
- Asymmetric, 25mm deep x 26mm Wide Carbon clincher rim
- Tubeless compatible
- Alloy P.R.A hubs for DP spokes
- 21mm inner bead width
- Front Hub adaptors included for 9QR and 15mm thru axle
- Rear Hub adaptors included for 135QR and 12 x 142mm
- 6 Ceramic Cartridge Bearings (2 F+4 R)
- 2 Cross Double butted aero spokes with alloy nipples
- Artisan built, entirely by hand
- Includes Alloy QR (QR-65), Stan’s No Tubes Kit
- Rim - UD Carbon Finish
- Hubs - Front and Rear Black
- Spokes - Black
- Nipples - Black
- Colour graphics - Black/Grey
- 6-pawl Aluminium freehub body for Shimano 9-11 speed
- Spokes: 24 front wheel, 2 cross; 24 rear wheel, 2 cross
- 1,414 grams / pair (w/o QR)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.