When it comes to the absolute best fit, the answer is the all new Helium custom fit water belt.
Designed with the highest possible performance in mind, you'll be racing and training like a pro this season.
FuelBelt's Helium 4 bottle running hydration belt is the lightest running belt ever designed and is matched only by it’s incredible comfort.
Featuring a molded holster system, so you’ll never have to slow down when reaching for your fluids.
The storage pocket is removable, so you can use it to carry your nutrition or ditch it to save a little extra weight.
Super lightweight, comfortable, and water repellent. Specially designed air channels increase breathability and performance in warm conditions, keeping you cool under pressure.
Velcro never felt so good. Our hook and loop is the first of it’s kind and your fingers will thank you after a long workout. One touch and you’ll agree that smooth is where it’s at. Nothing else compares.
- Four 7oz BPA free bottles
- Helium big grip molded holsters
- Breathable Helium Hex-Foam padding
- Large removable storage pocket
- Adjustable waistband with soft touch velcro closure
- Soft, silicone push-pull P2 bottle caps
- Machine washable
- Available in 4 sizes for a custom fit
- Now available in 6 colours
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.