The FRC cycling jersey is built from premium level materials and utilizes them strategically to create a lightweight, breathable, and race ready jersey.
- The rear shoulder and waist paneling is designed to give with the rider, cloning the body to maintain a true race fit
- The shape of the panels eliminates creases by ergonomically following the body’s contours
- The front, sides, shoulders, sleeves, collar, pockets, and rear center panel are made of ultralight Asteria 2.0 fabric
- Host Carbon is used for the rear flanking panels and pocket (which limits the vertical stretch, stabilizing the pockets to prevent sag when they’re loaded)
- Both Host and the Ametista that wrap the waist have threads of carbon woven through them, allowing the materials to be lighter, whilst still maintaining strength
- Carbon has the added benefit of reducing electrical interference around internal organs
- Kite mesh is used under the arms and inside the collar to keep the rider cool
- AeroLite cuffs are a low profile and aerodynamic material with interwoven silicone gripper threads to keep the arm bands comfortable and stable while riding without irritation (resulting in a light, breathable gripper that keeps the skin cool and dry underneath)
- A wide and soft elastic jacquard rear waistband with silicone gripper keeps the jersey in place
- Ergonomic paneling for the optimum fit
- A full CamLock zip in front has a garage at the bottom to protect the materials from the zipper teeth and prevent snags
- Three rear pockets with a fourth CamLock zippered compartment allow ample storage
- Reflective elements add visibility
Size Guide for chest measurements:
|S||38 - 39|
|M||39 - 41|
|L||42 - 43|
|XL||44 - 46|
|XXL||47 - 48|
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.