Giordana EXO System garments mark the advent of an entirely new class of performance cycling apparel. The unique construction centers around the strategic placement of panels and fabrics to enhance muscle performance, reduce drag, and be the lightest garments possible. EXO is an abbreviation for EXternal Optimization. This collection embodies that name by providing the recovery benefits of compression, aerodynamics, and super lightweight fabrics.
NEW A.i. One is the ultimate in performance fabric utilizing a special weave on the inside layer of the material to maximize breathability next to the skin while the outer layer moves moisture to keep the body comfortable while offering excellent UV protection. This outer layer is also made from recycled materials. A.i. One™ is also antimicrobial and adaptive to regulate a consistent core temperature. This is used on the front panels that wrap around to the center back panel of the jersey.
- Asteria 2.0 is incredibly lightweight and is used on the shoulders, sleeves, and center back panel for optimal aerodynamics
- Host Carbon is used for the rear panels and limits stretch of the jersey when the pockets are loaded
- Kite Mesh aids in the lightness and breathability of the jersey around the pocket and under the arms
- LoPro 30 is a new material used for the arm bands and waist band. These printed cuffs are extremely low profile and aerodynamic with silicone gripper threads on the inside
- The no profile collar takes queues from aerodynamic skin suits to decrease drag while descending
- Full CamLock reversed zipper and three rear pockets with flap for an aerodynamic profile
Size Guide for chest measurements:
|S||38 - 39|
|M||39 - 41|
|L||42 - 43|
|XL||44 - 46|
|XXL||47 - 48|
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.